Seniors

Seniors
Love this class!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Week of July 21st

Last week's class was great, I really enjoyed getting to know everyone better!  I loved how people used the experience theme in such different ways.  I'm really considering switching from the black theme this week, but every time I try I fail, so don't hold your breath.  It's just that I love the clean look.

We are taking a last minute trip to Loveladies for the week.  I must be moving up in this world.  For more information about Loveladies, click Here.  All day yesterday (on facebook) my friends and I perused the name loveladies (of course, all of us were too lazy to look it up).  We had all kinds of ideas for the unusual name.  In reality, however, it is quite boring.  Just some guys last name.  Of course, we could have fun postulating the original reason for that last name.......

Anyway, here is our lovely home away from home, hopefully they have a wifi, or a neighbor has an unlocked wifi, otherwise, I'll be doing some travelling.  It won't allow me to copy the pics, so I'll put a link:  Loveladies house.

No comments:

Post a Comment