Seniors

Seniors
Love this class!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Week of July the 14th

I wanted to explain myself for the string of expletives I let fly to my fellow drivers while, unbeknownst to me, I was connected to the live wimba classroom.  It wasn't my fault.  As an American, I reserve the right to blame someone else for all of my actions.  You see, I have a penchant for all things rap related, and it is this affinity for Eminem, Lil' Wayne, Dre, Wiz, Drake and Biggie that hinders my ability to keep my language clean.  How can I be expected to keep my mouth clean when all of my idols use such foul verbiage?  If only the government would BAN these songs, I could be a become a role model, dazzle my classmates, and probably find a cure for cancer.  So, it is with great valor that I take full responsibility for this blunder (even though it wasn't my fault), and apologize to you, my fellow MAIT seekers, for the impurities with which I have defiled your innocence.

Click here for an example of the lyrics which have affected my vocabulary, and take a good long look at the villains pictured below.  But I warn you, do not listen to them, or you too may fall victim.



No comments:

Post a Comment