Seniors

Seniors
Love this class!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

First Class

Ok, so it seems like I am repeating myself a bit, but I enjoyed tonight's class, and getting to know all of the new people.  I am a bit overwhelmed with work between my two grad classes and new job, so I am trying to get as much done as possible on the weekends. That being said, here is a link to a site with information about Malcolm Knowles:  Malcolm Knowles  and a photo of him.  I just finished a 15 page chart comparing the NJCCS to the Common Core Standards, so I figured it was time to start the chart for Knowles andragogy theory.  Once this two week accelerated class ends, I should be able to breathe.

1 comment:

  1. I love your picture! What a great connection to have with your students! As for the class, thanks for your help. I'm so glad to work with someone who shares my same personality type because I work until I get it done.

    ReplyDelete