Seniors

Seniors
Love this class!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lesson

This week, I am focusing on how to best present our semester end lesson.  We are trying to teach teachers how to increase rigor in their lessons, and at the same time, show them how to use web 2.0 tools to achieve this.  It has been difficult choosing which tools would best present the information.  We are designing it to be a self-led learning experience.  My Principal, at least, would like us to be in front of the class as little as possible.  I myself prefer to not listen to myself talk.   I think that I would like to use  Story Jumper to present the information.  I like how the books are laid out in this tool.  Brandy is creating an interactive quiz, and Julia is creating a Prezi.  Overall, I think it will be a nice wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment